Sunday 27 March 2011

feed back about the lab exams

                                                              Nanda Kishore ! we miss you....


My Deep Condolences to S Nanda Kishore(09124-CM-108) family : Yesterday I was shocked by this sad news. I will never forget You . You were a calm person. 
On the last day and last conversation between me and him "Having seen his paper I thought of scold him but by seeing his innocent face I didn't scold him, so I asked him "Can you improve your final exam?, he replied "Yes sir, I will improve...." these words are the last words from him.
I'm sorry I could not convey my condolences in person as I was in the college., still We are unable to digest this Bitter news......



Today 1st nd 2nd batch students were conducted External Lab exam:

Today K Vamshi, Bhavani, K Ashwini. T Anusha performed excellent in the Viva.
  • Hey Mustakeem  don't know the Data types? these are the basic concepts of C language, but you didnt explain. I will conduct viva again for you
feed back on 29-03-2011
  • Today I am little bit happy as some of the persons improved drastically especially Bhanu performed excellent in the viva but still he get confuses while writing the program.
  • I heard mubeen, sheetal performed good in the viva but I had not taken viva them but I believe that they will write well in the exam, I hope they work hard to secure good marks. 
  • Vikas ! What happend to you, still you have to improve the programming skills.
  • neha ! I got disappointed while taking the viva I know that if you seriously concentrate on the programming you will become one of the topper in both sections as you have good skill but you are not utilizing. Archana ! in RDBMS External you got full marks but this time ? so work hard for external
  • Om prakash I heard you gave very well in the viva. I am very desired to test once again if possible.
  • I will write the feed back about remaining students tomorrow
  •  
Today external exam were conducted for 3rd, and 4th batch students:
Still some of the students are neglecting practicing the programs.
  •  I observed that some of the students gave poor performance in the viva.
  • four students were failed in the exam
  • I felt very happy that "Srinivas Reddy", "Jagannadh", "Jagadish" ,"Jebunissa Begum" performed Excellent in the viva as well as program execution.
  • Some of the Students also performed excellent that will be listed out when I check their papers 

6 comments:

  1. sir,
    its me sravan yadav
    pin-09124-cm-001

    me re-admitted candidate pls update my name in the list

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is MAGIC.Press down six times,
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    ..
    .
    .

    You can See your PHOTO123456Congrats!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    You are the First April Fool of Year 2011!


    frm sravan yadav

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish a very happy april fool day for all my friends. especially! rajender sir

    ReplyDelete